6.23.2009

Yea, Reclaimed Cashmere back on Queen Anne!

Hilltop Yarn is one of my favorite yarn stores. For starters they taught me to knit - not an easy feat since I was a crocheter since age 7. I used to browse the store and daydream about all thethings I could make out of the great selection of colors and fibers. I must confess that I have a huge bin of started projects - and not-so-started projects. It's hard to resist mohair and alpaca and soft wool and ... of course cashmere!

Hilltop yarn has moved their store and changed their focus (kinda). They are now Hilltop Yarn & Gifts and they moved across the street (Queen Anne Ave) into the old Bouncing Wall space. They still have a wonderful selection of yarns and stuff, but they now sell Haute Goat scarves, shawls, buttons, and magnets!

Go check it out - and tell Jennifer I said Hi!

Hilltop Yarn Queen Anne
2225 Queen Anne Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 282-1332

No comments: