9.05.2009

I'm baaaackkk....

It's so nice to get orders from stores that carried my scarves last winter (my first real scarf season). And now, I am back at the store that started it all - SWEET PETULA. Sweet Petula discovered me through etsy, and asked to carry my scarves last Oct. It's a great fit for the two of us - cashmere and handcrafted soaps. Pure luxury. What better way to treat yourself. Or others. But mostly yourself, because everyone deserves a little pampering in their lives. On a regular basis.

Oh, and by the way, Sweet Petula is in Pioneer Square at 208 S. Jackson St. across from Zeitgeist Coffee. Yes, after buying stuff at Sweet Petula you can treat yourself to a mocha and a Top Pot Donut. A day fit for a Princess. Or a King. Or a Queen. Ok, you catch my drift...

No comments: