9.17.2009

Queen Anne Artwalk

I'm VERY excited to be participating in the Queen Anne Artwalk this year. I will be wearing 2 hats - both my Art By Norm painters hat and my Ms. Haute Goat cashmere hat. I just got back from setting up and I must say the paintings look great next to the scarves - and all the wonderful bright colored yarns!

Stop by and say Hi. I brought a lot of stuff that is not available in stores - like pins, Moleskine notebook covers and Little Hoots. I will be giving a short talk at 6:30pm. The artwalk starts at 3pm and goes on until the store closes at 8:30pm. You can also see 2 of my favorite artists - Scott Ward will be at Chocolopolis and Nikki McClure will be at Eat Local.

Hilltop Yarn & Gifts
2225 Queen Anne Ave. N.
(it's the old Bouncing Wall space)

No comments: