8.07.2010

Etsy Love: RememberWynn


Angie at RememberWynn is one of the kindest, most conscientious suppliers I have found on etsy. RememberWynn is my label supplier - and now my wooden button supplier too! She sends me an email to "proof" my design before running the whole order, just to make sure we are on the same page. And she is FAST - lightening fast in fact. The vendor I originally ordered labels from took months. Angie turns them around in weeks. Her prices are completely reasonable, she has very low minimums, and she "brands" the label instead of printing it so they are more eco-friendly (no ink waste to dispose of). You can order here through her etsy shop (or shhhh... she also has an artfire shop).

When I placed my last order, I noticed she added some new products to her shop, like wood buttons & tags (so of course I ordered some). I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm leaning toward her idea of using them on packaging.

No comments: