11.17.2010

Dear Santa, Here is my cashmere wish list...

So I stumbled upon a website called Yoox that sells the most fabulous designer cashmere sweater - oodles of them. I had the best time daydreaming about all of the wonderful scarves I could make if I had these sweaters... I had so much fun, that I decided to make a wish list to share with you. Of course if you ever stumble upon one (or more) of these at a thrift store...here are my 33 favorites:











Right to left, top to bottom:  Ballantyne, Ballantyne, Ballantyne, Bea Yuk Mui, Bea Yuk Mui, Hvana, Blue Area, Paul & Joe, Blue Area, Ballantyne, Lucien Pellat-Finet, Hvana





Avant Toi, Bea Yuk Mui, Bea Yuk Mui, Bruno Manetti, Pianura Studio, Dolce & Cabana, Missoni, Hvana, Maurizio Pecoraro






Ballantyne, Bea Yuk Mui, Just Cavalli, Lucien Pellat-Finet, Blue Area, Ralph Lauren, Ballantyne, Blue Area, Kangra, Roberto Cavalli, Ballantyne, Ballantyne

No comments: