- Glass Elements by Marja Huhta: http://glasselements.etsy.com/
Modern, colorful and unique handcrafted fused glass jewelry.
- Haute Goat by Heidi Kappes Belinsky: http://hautegoat.etsy.com/
Reclaiming the earth through cashmere.
- Jewelry by Hilary Henry-Neff: http://www.ruedelyongifts.com/
Charming jewelry made with love.
- Sweet Petula by Cory Smith: http://www.sweetpetula.com/
Little luxuries for bath and body.
- Sweet Anthem by Meredith Tucker: http://www.sweetanthem.com/
Exclusive, handcrafted fragrances.
Need some help picking the perfect gift for her?
Come to the Handmade Holidays Trunk Show at Capers Home in West Seattle! This exclusive shopping event courtesy of Capers Home, features five talented local designers:
Designers will be on hand to help you choose the perfect gift. I will be there with a ton of scarves (literally about 100, including many of the specialty prints, stripes and argyles that I have been posting here), armwarmers, owls, neckwarmers, eye masks, bracelets, and... I forget what else I have packed! You won't find most of these items in stores - they just travel with me to shows. It's like your reward for following me :)
Labels: trunk show