12.20.2008

As if we didn't have enough already...

my hubby & I were just reminiscing about our childhoods in Denver (me) and Montreal (him) and comparing nose-hair-freezing stories... And also remembering how QUIET it is when it snows (oh, did I say that too loud?)... And remembering what the streets look like in winter with brown slush everywhere... And having to wear snowpants that were hard to walk in to school... And having to go to school, even when it snowed... And licking icicles... And peeing in my pants [literally] when I had to sleep in a snowcave (oh wait, that was just me)...

Well, the snow is coming down again and the last 4" hadn't started melting yet. We are still nowhere near a Denver or Montreal winter (Montreal is currently 2ºF), but we are 1 step closer than usual!

Did I mention that cashmere is reported to be 8 times warmer than wool (and a ton softer)? So bundle up in cashmere and stay warm and cozy - and eat some Christmas cookies with your hot chocolate - 'cuz baby, it's cold outside!

No comments: