12.21.2008

A GREAT Last Minute Gift

Aaaahhh.... Capers considers me one of the top last-minute gift ideas! What an honor. If you never been to Capers in West Seattle, you must go! They have the most wonderful things there - from furniture to jewelry to coffee table books to dishes to Sweet Petula bath & body products and Goodie slippers (which you know I love) to scarves and purses. Ok, it's just 1 big store with all the things you want to spoil yourself with!

And, they put Haute Goat on the front of their holiday postcard! :)

Not to mention, they carry my cashmere scarves, and keep selling out of them. I just took about 20 over there yesterday (yes, I loaded the family in the sled, harnessed up the horses and we risked the blizzard and freezing temperatures) so there MAY still be huge selection if you go today...but hurry, don't delay, because they'll be sold out by Monday and I will have to go back to restock :)

No comments: