10.21.2009

Monsoon in Port Townsend - you've gotta see it to believe it!


So I drove up to Port Townsend yesterday to deliver an order of scarves to Monsoon. I've spoken to Kim, the owner, a few times, but this is the first time I've seen the store (and Port Townsend for that matter). I must say I was floored. Monsoon sells eco-friendly, sustainable, fair trade goods. But just not your ordinary efsftg's - really cool ones! Kim does a great job seeking out fashionable, stylish efsftg's! There are housewares, shoes, clothing, jewelry, accessories, kids things, - and more. I could've spent a few hours shopping there had the store not been closed (yes, Kim takes Tues. off). I guess I will just have to plan a shopping trip to Port Townsend soon... honey, can I borrow your credit card?

No comments: