1.14.2011

More photos from the new studio...

So the 2nd top priority on my list (I have an issue prioritizing, so I have many top priorities, followed by a few low priorities) was to make a designated shipping area.  Something with light, and space, and organization.  I got really tired of pushing the clutter around to find a workspace that had to be cleaned before I could wrap a scarf for shipping.  Not to mention, it was a little frustrating running to 5 rooms on 3 floors to gather all the necessary tools - like tape gun, tissue paper, stickers, business cards, envelopes, postage label... You get the picture - now get this picture:


From cluttered gorilla rack plant shelf (there's an orchid grower amongst us) to shipping center complete with (wait for it...) full spectrum lighting!  Tried it out yesterday to ship some scarves and it worked FABULOUS!  I even have storage for my cashmere scrap bins underneath.

3 comments:

glam.spoon said...

I'm jealous! that looks very organized and efficient. :)

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

WooHoo! Look at all that CLEAR SPACE! It's nice to have a dedicated packaging space. Good job!! :D

Haute Goat Cashmere said...

After the insanity of Holiday shipping last month, I am planning on staying organized this year... Let's see if it actually works! :)